I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

................something curious........and ODD.....

AND SO MUCH FUN!!!!

If you remember this.....




















And this.......

















Then you might remember that I recently applied to be on the Odd Bird Planet Design Team.

Well, today is the day that I have been given the OK to announce that.............

I MADE IT!!!

The other girls and I have been waiting and waiting to share the news and we're ALL SO EXCITED to get started!

Looking forward to some fun in the next 6 months :) THANKS Johanna!

22 comments:

  1. YYAAAYYYY!!!! Go Tanis, Go Tanis! Congratualations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeeee!!!! so happy for you - so well deserved!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tanis!!! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOOOOO TANIS, I knew you would make it, they would be crazy loco to not take you!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoooo ... and again I saw woo hoooo ... way to go. Can't wait to see all of the cool things you create

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!!! Congrats Tanis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOHOOOO! Congrats! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Tanis!!! WOOHOO! I am so excited for you!!! That is awesome! You totally deserve it!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go, Tanis!

    I'm so looking forward to working with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! So happy to see you on the team! Your works are always great and lovely. I really love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
    to the odd bird dt, i mean...what with them bein' so lucky...to get the one & only utterly ♥FABULOUS♥ you!!!!!!!!!!
    (hooray!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Tanis!
    So very well deserved for such a talented lady.
    Hoorah for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woohoo Tanis!!! they are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Tanis! So happy to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats, Tanis! how exciting, I just heard the news. have fun with your new spotlight!

    ReplyDelete