ETSY #13 is all up at ASHLEY'S BLOG....
GO CHECK OUT THE OTHER DT CREATIONS. THE LIST IS AT THE TOP OF MY SIDEBAR.
The sponsor this week, who is giving away a FABULOUS prize once again, is
Morgan Street. Full of yummy soaps and body products....you'll want to get in on this one!
Go visit the shop, find an item that inspires you, CREATE SOMETHING, and link your project back to Ashley's post for a chance to win.
I chose this stack of soap...

...used the stripes and texture as my inspiration and came out with this bookmark.

Random scraps of papers, Odd Bird Planet stamps and scraps of ribbon. And a bit of sewing.Have fun creating!!














I love this - very creative!!
ReplyDeleteLovin it!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute!! What a great way to use up scraps! Love how you interpreted the soaps :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your bookmark!!!! The stamps are super cute too!
ReplyDeletetanis, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletepretty!
ReplyDeleteOH WoW!! Your bookmark is fabulous!!! I love how you pulled your inspiration from these yummy soaps! Just so inspiring! hugs, Tanis and tfs!
ReplyDeleteoh i LOVE THIS! you just always, always, ALWAYS see or think of something *so cool* & original that i would have missed on my own! thanks, miss t!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute project!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete