I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Etsy Challenge #10




















Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Today's Etsy challenge is from

BRIGHTCOLORART's Etsy Store. She is offering one of her PENDANTS as a prize this week!!!
SO FUN!

And what a bunch of fabulous happy things she has in her store!

I picked this little owl pin....he's SO CUTE!!!!

And came up with this card. Which my daughter called crazy.

Not my typical thing, that's for sure!

If you decide to play along, make sure you go check out all the details at ASHLEY'S BLOG, as well as the links to all the other DT members (I still haven't made up the list yet!)

8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the bright colors, used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is just so adorable! LOVE the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love...LOVE....your stitching on this card. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - love that crazy stitching!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this little guy is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well no offense to your daughter, but callin' that lovely creation is just...welllllll...ummm...irrational, i s'pose...and also inaccurate! :)

    (in other words: i♥yourART...as usual!)

    ReplyDelete