I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unity Wednesday

Check out the challenge girls on the right sidebar of my blog if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed :) They always round up some AMAZING stuff for the Wednesday challenges!

This week's challenge was kind of 2 parts. Part one - to get our DHs to make a card (I'm still working on that one!) and Part two was for us girls to make a guy card.

So here's my guy card! Still waiting (sigh) for Mr. Postman to deliver some more Unity goodness, so I relied on my trusty Eco Chic set once again :)

And my favourite DP these days....October Afternoon. Yum.

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I never would have thought to make a card like this! That's why you are published all the time Tanis, you're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanis, this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! This is a great card- and I love ALL of your Eco Chic cards- I really do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will second lisa... and say that your card IS out of this world! super cool and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Tanis, this is just SUPER! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanis, this is fantastic!!! You are **amazing** with all the different cards you've been able to make with just ONE SET! ROCK ON!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card ..Tanis!!
    I love the colors and
    all the circular action.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic guy card, Tanis! Love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete