Lisa pointed out this site in the Unity forum today....Stamp Challenges Blog
The challenge that's up today is to stamp something for a friend.
So here's my friend card :)
Since thanksgiving is THIS WEEKEND in Canada, I made a "Thankful for You" card.
I used the Take 3 kit stamps from QKD.
Thanks for looking...and find sometime today to stamp something for a friend :)














wow! Tanis you are quick! I knew you'd love the prize and what a nice way to try and earn it. fabulous card. love the colors you used and chip board letters. thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute and fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card!! Love the chipboard! great job with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. And there's another one of those stamps you designed! Your post should say, "So here's my friend card. I used the stamp that I recently designed."
ReplyDeleteVery cute, love the paper you used.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteoh yum another GORGEOUSLY stamped card there!!!
ReplyDelete(ps: happy thanksgiving, eh?!!)
(sorry, i had to use my diabolically bad SCTV "bob-n-doug mackenzie" canadian accent then!) :)
Love your friend card! Great colors and layout and I love the chipboard pieces. Very fun! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Thanks for participating.
ReplyDeleteSweet Card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Colors..
Cute stamp..lovin' the chipboard :)