And away we go again :)The challenge for this week is PAPER PIECING!!!! Who doesn't LOVE this technique? I always feel like I'm a kid again when I cut stuff apart along the lines.
So get out your favourite stamp, papers and a good pair of scissors and go to it.
If you are not familiar with paper piecing, PLEASE go check out the tutorials on Jeanne's blog...they are excellent.
PAPER PIECING TUTORIAL
PAPER PIECING TUTORIAL TAKE 2
Have fun! Looking forward to seeing your creations in the UNITY WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE thread for this week.














Tanis, I love this paper piecing. Awesome colors. Very nice. Lisa :)
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautimus!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty, Tanis! I love the paper piecing! What a happy card!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job tanis!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL card Tanis, love what you did here and theose big brackets are awesome!! GREAT job!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww Tanis - this is absolutely beautiful !
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning! I never wanted this stamp until I saw it on your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card! I love how you have paper pieced this stamp, would never have thought to do that with it!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love how you added the brackets and ribbon--they really draw your eye to the image.
ReplyDeleteTanis ...your projects never cease to amaze me...fun as always!!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I love this! Awesome design and I love that stamp!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool...great use of the brackets!
ReplyDelete