Just a quick post. Did a SCS challenge for the Unity gallery....The tree is stamped in bleach (use a paper towel dampened with bleach as a stamp pad).
QUICK TIP:
Ink your stamp with VERSAMARK first. It will help protect your stamp from the bleach. And clean it up immediately.
Give it a try, it was fun!
Thanks for looking!














Wow! I have never heard of that. I love it. It turned out so good. I love that card.
ReplyDeleteNeat...it turned out well (mine have always looked junky).
ReplyDeleteLove the card!! Thanks for the tip about using versamark ink first.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cool idea! Love the look! :)
ReplyDelete~Chelsea
This turned out great! I guess I'm off to try this out ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card too Tanis!! You do an amzing job with the eco chic set! This is a great technique, thanks for sharing. GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteHey Tanis...I meet you over at the Unity Party the other day...To my surprise, I was looking at some of the list of my favorite blogs today, and low and behold, I have you on my list...Your blog most be good if I saved it...I love the bleach idea that you have...I'm so chicken to do that with my stamps...See you on HIP HOP Day...
ReplyDeleteGreat tip on the VersaMark ink first. Super duper card!
ReplyDeleteOooo! I love becoming PAPER ROYALTY just by leaving a comment on your blog O'Talented ONE! You are amazing. I love having you as a friend at splitcoast! THANK YOU for being so supportive ALL THE TIME! You are amazing! HIP HOP!
ReplyDelete