I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It Pays to Read

Or at least to be awake when you are reading.
So I'm doing last minute submissions for PaperCrafts tonight and whip up a final card to send off. I'm all ready to fill in the submission details and I read the subject heading again to put in my email. Paper Piercing. RATS!!!! I read PAPER PIECING!!
So here is the cute little card that did NOT fit the call and got pieced instead of pierced.
The stamp is from Odd Bird Planet and yes, all the doors and windows of this tiny cute house are all cut out in different papers. It was super fun!
The paper and rubons are Heidi Grace and the sentiment is Scenic Route.
Happy Wednesday :)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah - paper piercing is a weird category and I didn't try anything or it although this would have been a good time to play with trying. Your creation is cute and maybe it will find another home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super...sorry it didn't fit the challenge! Love that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pierced or pieced, this is adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oof! i have done that, too! piecing...piercing...even when you SAY THEM it's easy to get confused!

    o'course: A) it's a gorgeous card anyway and B) you could always *add* a few more stitches on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a super card, I'm sure someone else will pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done similar things! This sure is a cute card though!!! I love that little house! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete