I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

For Darcy

Here's a couple of Pink Persimmon cards I did up while relaxing at my Mom-in-law's yesterday.
I used Flower Garden, Oh Dear outline and the body from Wise Old Owl as the vase. Mixy matchy in terms of paper and embellishments - if you NEED to know what anything is, just ask :)
Thanks for looking! And thanks Darcy (again!)!
Oh and thanks Lindsay for the buttons....I LOVE THEM!!

9 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love the colors on each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards, Tanis! How have you been??
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Tanis! Thanks so much. I'll be in touch via email. - Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. I love your cards, so it makes me happy to see that you love the buttons. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanis! Thank you SOOO much for your vote! It means so much to me!!! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh man, i am SO smitten with Pink Persimmon - SUCH cute stamps! and these cards are PRECIOUS!!! thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Tanis, love the deer! I hear ya on the no store, I have to order everything on-line since I live in the boonies. Have a great day. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Tanis! Fun and funky, bright and beautiful! Love them.

    ReplyDelete