I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Challenge #4 - Gallery Scraplift

So what do you call a card that's been "lifted"? I know scrap pages can be "scraplifted", but is a card "cardlifted"???
Anyhoo, today's challenge is to go to the QKD Gallery HERE, choose a birthday card and "CardLift" it! The card must include stamping, and QKD stamps get a bonus entry.
Special RULES - Please indicate which card you scraplifted when you link your card up.
ALL CHALLENGES MUST BE LINKED UP BY MIDNIGHT AUGUST 30
Check out the rules and prizes HERE.
Again, Have fun and good luck!

3 comments:

  1. there were so many cards to lift from it was had to pick just one but I chose Flying Hearts
    http://katstamps.com/gallery1/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=85

    and here's my lift
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/110701/view/1678075/-1/0/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://stephanieearls.blogspot.com/2008/08/and-challenge-4-from-tanis.html
    Both the card that I lifted and my version are posted on my blog today. I loved this challenge so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lifted this card of Penny's
    http://www.katstamps.com/gallery1/albums/userpics/normal_cupcakecard1.jpg

    and this is my card
    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/silhaynes/DSCF3110.jpg

    ReplyDelete