Check out the rules and prizes HERE.
Remember to link your cards up in this post.
**ALL CHALLENGES ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT AUGUST 31st**
Have fun and good luck!
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
here's mine
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/110701/view/1674001/-1/0/1.html
I don't have any of their stamps but you know I love sketches so my thinking cap is on!
ReplyDeleteCute sketch lady!
ReplyDeletehttp://stephanieearls.blogspot.com/2008/08/tanis-challenge-for-tuesday-little.html
ReplyDeleteI really like the colors of this card. The photo is a little blurry but I had to take on tornado warnings to get my photo taken outside. The storm is really hitting hard now. We never get tornados so my kids are terrified. We are heading for cover!
Yeah, day #2 accomplished!! I love this sketch and had fun with the paper I broke out!
ReplyDeletehttp://basementstamper.blogspot.com/2008/08/challenge-2-sketch.html
Love the sketch and your card!! Here is my card
ReplyDeletehttp://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/silhaynes/DSCF3114.jpg