I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Caardvarks Challenge is Up!

Hey girls :) Hope you had a fabulous weekend. It was a long weekend here in Canada- we all had Monday off work. I spent it in a tent with my family, hanging out by the fire pit and bonding with the "in-laws" (who are well loved friends). It was super.

Anyhoo, the new challenge is up at Varks so hop on over there and check it out.
The winner of the 2Sketches4you challenge is up too. FABULOUS entries this round!!

This was my take on the theme...I used a stamp I just got from OBP from the 9 ladies dancing kit and some Fancy pants paper and the notebook stamp is from See Dees. Primas, rub ons, some colouring - oh the background around this fine lady is from Stampin'Up (Well Worn Words).

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. CUTE card! Love the colors! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's awesome! Looks like it took a lot of time.

    Glad to hear your weekend was good!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty!!! I the paper, layout and everything! the stamp is so so cute! I looked at the challenge. I hope I have time to participate! It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun looking image! Cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete