This one was interesting....one of those cards that I pictured in my head and the finished product was NOTHING like I had planned :)This one is for my bro-in-law and almost sis-in-law's wedding on Saturday. Pretty sure she doesn't stalk my blog, so it's all good....
LOVE my Green Grass Card Greetings 2 set. I couldn't live without it. The note paper is numbered, and the 12 is circled cause that's their wedding date.....I hand wrote their names (which I don't really like, but it added a personal touch).
I used some really cool flowers and big brads I just got in a package from Sherry, some grunge board (LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!), dewdrops, primas, Cosmo Cricket paper (although I'm starting to learn that "fancy" papers are not "me") - oh, and I embossed my grungeboard with the fabulous Whispers Enchanted Gold powder. Boy that's a lot of talking for me.
I'll be back soon with a challenge from a friend. Love you, Lindsay :)














What a beautiful card. I love the detail and thought that you put in your work - always inspiring :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so romantic and beautiful! I love how you made the sketch your own! This is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete~Lea
Gorgeous! I love the numbered idea. And I don't know what you're talking about with your handwriting. It's so perfect.
ReplyDeleteYou know I love ya too! Can't wait to see what you make. I'm going to be stalking your blog every 10 minutes.
I love this card, it's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteXOOXO
This is so beautiful...what a great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! So romantic looking.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Christy
There is nothing else to say except that this is just jaw-droppingly beautiful!! I gasped.
ReplyDeleteHeather xx
P.S. Thanks for choosing not to use word verification on your blog! Makes life sooo much easier for blog-hopping! :o) Bless you!
yeeahhhhh...i gasped, too! :) (seriously!) but now i have to disagree (respectfully, o'course) on two points:
ReplyDelete1. you ROCK the fancy papers extremely well indeed!
2. the circled date and handwritten names are the VERY BEST part of this already totally amazing card!
(so THERE!) xoxo :)
What a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteEveline.
Beautiful card Tanis! I love the grungeboard swirl.
ReplyDeleteI better get cracking on a wedding card too!
ReplyDeletenice nice one!
Gorgeous card for the sketch - love that flourish and those flowers are divine
ReplyDeletekath
xxxx
This is so beautiful and thoughtful! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Really very beautiful indeed. The grungeboard looks fab!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, this is the greatest card ever!!xxxWendy.
ReplyDeletei just think our card is lovelly!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful - love the colors and all the details you added!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is just gorgeos. A perfect wedding card, indeed.
ReplyDeleteWow, gorgeous card! I love the swirl and the pp and the scallops. All come together beautifully!
ReplyDeleteOh my...this is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Absolutely stunning!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! It has such a romantc feeling to it - the perfect wedding card! Congrats on the Fab 5 : )
ReplyDeleteAmazing card! It has so much dimension. Love the addition of the grunge - terrific job, Tanis.
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous! I really like your choice of paper, embellishments and color. You really did a great job on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteyou have brought together the colours so well! a card to be treasured, I am sure they will love it and appreicate the work gone into it. The textures really stand out well too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love the way you turned the sketch around!
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulation on being one of the FAb 5!
ReplyDelete