So how bout that Unity Party last night? Pretty fun!!I made this for a challenge (but didn't get randomly drawn). Patter did this sketch up. Love the postage stamp look on the edge....
Fun sketch, Patter!!
Stamp by Amuse, paper by Heidi Grace, Grid paper by Scenic Route (that's what I stamped the cupcake on).
Today's the first official day of no school!!!
Yay for summer!
Have a great Thursday :)















Love this Tanis...sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you create that postage stamp edge?
ReplyDeleteLove it! Bummer you didn't win anything. I want to know how you did that edge too.
ReplyDeleteI love this card!! Thanks for the tip on how to make the edge. XOOXO
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card, Tanis! I think you did an awesome job with the 'postage' edge -- doesn't look uneven to me at all! tfs
ReplyDeleteLooks Great! What a neat idea for the edge! love the pp and cupcake!
ReplyDelete