I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Prima Contest Project

Still using the Making Memories Noteworthy paper...can't get enough of it!!
This was for the Prima Go Green contest this month...you have to use Prima product packaging and alter it. It was fun! Hope you enjoy it :) I'm thinking I'll start putting my loose change in there and see how much I can save. Either that or buy a whack of Reese's Pieces to fill it up. Which sounds better to you?

5 comments:

  1. ummm if you save up enough change to buy reese's pieces... you get best of both worlds... though the jar on its own is just as rewarding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say save the change so you can use it to buy more primas and have more containers to alter :o)
    You did a great job altering this one...it looks fabulous!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're crazy(Or maybe just smart). But still, I'd buy the Reese's. They're just so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go for the Reese's! But's that's just so that I can live vicariously through you while you enjoy them :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete