Hop on over to Caardvarks girls. The new challenge is up and it's all about Pink. Well, Lauren said it's all about persimmons (girl, you are TOO FUNNY!!), but I'm thinking pink might be a little less challenging :)So here's my Pink card for the challenge sponsored by the AWESOME new company Pink Persimmon. The prize is pretty amazing, so go check it out.
And go check out Darcy's Store. You won't be disappointed!
Have a fun Friday and a super duper weekend!














Love that flower behind your bird,this is such a pretty card. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteTanis - you are on a blogging ROLL! I just haven't been feeling much like blogging lately... I'm planning to switch to blogger, so maybe that is part of my issue...
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great weekend!
Too cute.
ReplyDeleteLove your birdy card with all the pinks!
ReplyDeleteLove how you combined so many shades of pink into your design ... wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You did a wonderful job putting the DP's and colors together. TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! What wonderful colors! This card is so put-together!!
ReplyDeleteThink Pink...
ReplyDeleteI love your card!
papers are so pretty..
and the Birds are wonderful!
What a cute Pink card, Tanis! I love the color scheme...anything with pink gets my vote! ;) tfs
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, too, for your kind words about my work. Just an FYI, I didn't see your subscription to my blog come through. ??
Enjoy your weekend!
Love all the pink -- so pretty
ReplyDeleteRealy gorgeous card and so pink love it ,Dawnx
ReplyDeleteit wasn't persimmons??! are you SURE?!!!? ...i should probably read those caardvarks memos more carefully... (lol) :)
ReplyDeleteps: i LOOOOOOOOOVE your pink card! what a fab combo of the BG & senic route papers!!! (...i think i might need that CUTE BIRD STAMP too...)
This is so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI love the mix of papers, ribbon, and the cute bird!