My "other" card for the Male Birthday Card challenge at Caardvarks.Hurry peoples!! You've only got until midnight tomorrow (that's Tuesday the 17th) to get your cards linked up!!
Prize involved, as usual :)
My "other" card for the Male Birthday Card challenge at Caardvarks.
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
Stars and circles ... perfect for the dude in your life ... love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, love the paper you used and those circles and stars
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, love the paper you used and those circles and stars
ReplyDeleteOh ya, like I can compete with that. How do you keep making cute cards one right after another? It's like you never have a bad card day. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this...great DP and the stars are always a sure bet!
ReplyDeleteTanis,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!! Your work is amazing:)
Laura
You always blow me over! I love everything you create...you are my card hero!
ReplyDeleteSuch a Great Card!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors..
and the stars are perfect!
Great card for a guy. I might have to use it for inspirations....all my Brother's Birthdays are in July...four of them.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What a fab card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO COOL DUDE! I absolutely LOVE it! TFS!
ReplyDelete