I couldn't resist this sketch, being a circle and all....It was supposed to be summer themed...well, close enough - there are birds and trees and flowers in the summer :)Used some great new paper I bought (background paper is SEI, tree paper is Scrapworks) and some October Afternoon rubons and some Crate chipboard buttons (Sweet Branch collection - love it!)
So go have some fun with this CPS sketch too!














Very cute! That paper worked out great together.
ReplyDeletethat card is really cute and unique!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's really cool!
ReplyDeleteYou always amaze me!!
:-)
Tanis this is awesome! I dig the colors as well as all the "texture" you have on there!!! Thanks for playing along with the CPS team!
ReplyDeleteTanis, this is GREAT! Love the sketch...but a sketch is just a sketch until an artist puts her hand to it! LOVELY! Great combination of colors/textures/touches to complete a piece of art! Love it. Thanks for stopping in this morning to say "hi" and to join the fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Tanis...your creations have made me drool lately!
ReplyDeletelove it!! this is fab
ReplyDeleteoh, love the tree, the colors~ super great use of the cps sketch! love the verse you shared too! hope you keep playing at cps!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, this is a REALLY neat card!!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is really so adorable! I am loving that tree element...so cute! Great job with sketch 66...thanks for playing at CPS this week!
ReplyDeleteI am doing a little RAK on my blog...check it out if you like!
Have a great day,
~Lea
I love it! Your so creative, and I am SO envious!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your CPS 66 card is simply perfect. I really enjoyed visiting your blog!
ReplyDeleteWow! You rocked this card!! Looks like a summer card to me!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great circle card, love everything about it, the paper, buttons, everything
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card!! I love all your goodies in the corner!! Great job!!
ReplyDelete