Well, since all my "stuff" was still on the dining room table from last night, I grabbed the leftover papers and did a "speedy" card (that's under 1/2 an hour for me!!) before I went to volunteer at school this morning.This one is for Allison's AFSS12 and this week we were to pick someone whose creations inspire us and CASE one of their projects. I chose AMY, a fellow court member at QKD. I really admire her spirit, her faith, her passion, her sense of humour and of course, her art! She's not what I call a typical scrapper - she uses scrapping as a way to express herself, and I love the results.
Anyhoooooo, I used THIS layout by Amy as my inspiration for my card today. Fun and quick. Gotta love that!!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!














What a great card, love that stamp.
ReplyDeleteThis rocks! I am loving the drama of all that black! And a super chandelier too...thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I just realized I totally forgot to mention that the stamp is from QKD!! (But where else would you get such a rockin' image :)
ReplyDeleteQueen Kat herself made this one and I LOVE it!!
Very intriguing! You inspire me to step out of my box and try something that really rocks!!!! You certainly do...
ReplyDeleteGreat card, T. We have a micro coming at Caardvarks and this card would be perfect for it!
ReplyDelete