The April Stamps will be in the store today...I'll post later and show you what's new :)In the meantime, here is Joe...
Hope your Tuesday is a fun one!!
The April Stamps will be in the store today...I'll post later and show you what's new :)
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
What a great card, he reminds me of the aliens at the getting ready to take the mother ship home in Men in Black, too cute
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Jo! Probably because he is cute, and probably because I LOVE coffee!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for Joe!! :)
ReplyDeleteNow all we need is a tea set....hint, hint! :)
lol....Too Cute!
ReplyDeleteYes Joe..."I have coffee"
Awesome Card!
Another great addition to your set of monsters. Ha...I get it...Joe...coffee! See, can't pull one over on me!
ReplyDeleteHandsome JOE! Great card Tanis!
ReplyDelete:-)
cute card!!
ReplyDelete