Stay tuned!!
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
How wonderful, I need to check think mine is coming up soon also.
ReplyDeleteWhat cha gonna do to celebrate??? Hmmm????
ReplyDeleteThat's so wonderful!!!! I'll be on pins and needles until you announce your celebration!
ReplyDelete:-)
Hey, Tanis! Long time! =)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to thank you for leaving the sweetest comments on my blog. It's been kinda crazy ever since we left for Taiwan. And even though we've been in the Philippines for 2 weeks, it's still a mad rush for everything.
Hope you are doing well. Love the pics of the kiddies in the museum. Looks like a really cool place. =)
And, oh gosh, I'm dying of jealousy at all the lovely creations and stamps you're making and playing with! =)
*hugs*
Nina
Celebration! How are you going to celebrate?
ReplyDelete