I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, March 3, 2008

Submitting from a 3 Year Old's View















So after lunch I sat down at the computer to get some submissions in. After I was done, Callie decided that she wanted to make a card to "put in the magazine" (which is the phrase I use to describe my submission efforts to her). She played around with paper and punches for a few minutes, wrote a message to her friend on the inside and then opened my latest copy of the CardMaker and "put it in the magazine". Then I had to take the pictures to complete the process. Congratulations Callie on your first "published" project :)

5 comments:

  1. Great card, and to be published so young, how wonderful. Think I will get myself published tonight in some magazines also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Tanis!! That totally brought a smile to my face today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I need to try this. I've always wanted my stuff in the magazines too!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Tanis... too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW this is just gorgeous. She definitely has your artistic eye!!

    ReplyDelete