I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, March 14, 2008

Not quite done for the day....

Well since I finally found some white thread, I decided to finish the card I was doing for the C.C. Designs contest.
So here it is.... :)
Um, the paper is from a Cloud 9 Designs pack, stamp images from C.C.Designs thanks to my friend Katie. Voting starts on March 21st. You can vote for my card HERE if you so desire :)
Thanks for looking everyone...now I'm going to tidy up my house.

7 comments:

  1. this card is adorable, have marked my calendar for when the voting begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO cute -- I love how you coloured that little piggie! Great job - the sewing is a great addition - it gives it a vintage-y feel - the "lace" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I love this card. When does the voting start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I truly think this is THE cutest card I have ever seen. Seriously. TFS!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stamp...
    Adorable Card!!
    Great colors and design..
    You have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete