I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, March 10, 2008

QKD Challenge

Good Monday Morning everyone!
The gals at QKD are participating in a challenge together to get our cards made....this week's challenge was by Penny. It was a colour challenge...
Red, Cream, White, Black and Tan.
And here's my take on it...hope you like it!!
And have a great Monday :)

14 comments:

  1. These are great colors together, love your layout and those wonderful scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the challenge! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love love LOVE that color combo! Great card, Tanis! :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat mix of elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This rocks Tanis!! Don't forget to link everyone else here though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanis, this is gorgeous! I love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What great colors and coloring!!! Beautiful combination!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - that is so cool! Is that real notebook paper???
    Amber is coming over to stamp today -- hopefully, I'll branch out of my comfort zone and do some neat-o cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright happy card -- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! Love it--those colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card. It all works together.. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! =) Love the scallop edges, the tilt of the notebook paper and the bright colors. =)

    So sad I'm missing these challenges. =(

    Nina

    ReplyDelete