I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, February 29, 2008

Really, I was watching....

We rented "Snow Buddies" for the kids....I "watched" from the dining room table and made this...
Go HERE to see the sketch I based it on.
I used Basic Grey Mellow paper and QKD stamps, my paper piercer, some white embossing powder and some cardstock.
Hey, Karrie, it was almost a 10 minute card, but I was being slow :)
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the little details that you added.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the paper and that flower is beatiful, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost 10 is "Good"...lol
    Beautiful Card!!
    Sweet White flower...
    I absolutely love the color combo..
    Pretty papers..half circle design..
    and the piercing is Wonderful!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love that Mellow line form BG! I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful -- Your Layout is FANTASTIC, but you know I love all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Love the papers, love the layout, love the piercing accents. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete