I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, February 22, 2008

Finished the Sign

I make these and sell them...this one was for my sister, who's friend just had her first baby....
They are totally hand done, from the cutting and sanding of the wood right down to the final coat. It's a nice change of medium using paints once in a while :)
Hope you enjoy looking and have a great weekend.

If you're interested in purchasing one, I do all different colours, many different designs or custom designs.
I have also done them with name and meaning only or with name and birth information (time, weight, length, etc.).
Just shoot me an email.
For my readers only, the cost is $15.00 US plus shipping.

10 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I love that name, too. My step-sister-in-law is due soon, I may have you do one for her baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am due soon will you make one for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely GORGEOUS! YOu are so talented! That would make a great baby shower gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Gift!
    Great idea...Looks fantastic..
    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanis -- this is just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Tanis! I love the coiled hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful work ,great girt idea ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete