I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Card and A Moon




We stayed up a bit past bedtime (for the kids at least!) to watch the lunar eclipse. It was way too cold to go outside to take photos, but I got a couple of neat ones through the window.
The first one is taken just before the earth's shadow has completely covered the moon....the second, when the moon is starting to change colour (we didn't see it get any redder than this though) and the third when the moon was moving back out of the earth's shadow. Quite a neat thing to see - the kids were impressed, anyway!

On to the card :)
This one I did for this week's CPS sketch. Using up some of my stash again with some LilyKate paper from Basic Grey. The stamp is one of my favourites from QKD - just love those swirly scrolls.
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a super Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I love your style. I think your stuff is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that eclipse fabluous and so is your card, love the layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I LOVE this card! You did a fabulous job! Those colors are so...awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those eclipse photos! And the card is great - the color combo is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lucky card, Tanis! You know I love the stitching! :) Those pics are amazing, by the way!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. I'm so totally lost in my own little world. Didn't even know there was a lunar eclipse. Hehe. Great photos, by the way!

    And now it's my time to drool! Love that stamp! I don't have it! Waaah...

    Nina

    ReplyDelete