I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Party Time {and a card}

The party has started!
Click here to go to Queen Kat's first challenge.
My post below has all the other challenges and links.
I forgot to mention last time that there is a free stamp set up for grabs at each blog through the month.

This card is for Caardvark's challenge for this time around, using one of Becky Fleck's Card Maps (love this site....her sketches are so detailed).
I used Cosmo Cricket paper (one of my top 3 favourite paper makers), Stampin'Up's rough edges alphabet, my BRAND NEW earth elements (chocolate chip) craft ink spots (Thanks Mom!), mega scalloped circle punch and Making Memories St. Nick cardstock stickers.
Hoping your new year is off to a good start, and I hope to see you all joining in the fun here from Jan 14-16th!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow what for a wonderful Card. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great, love the colors and layout, will have to go check out the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classy take on the sketch ... I love it with the taller card and all of that soft sheer ribbon is a perfect touch ... thanks for joining in on the caardvarks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card. Love the papers & the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colors on this! The sheer ribbons is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is TOTALLY terrific!!! *LOVE* it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is TOTALLY terrific!!! *LOVE* it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (sorry...that posted twice...altho actually i DO like it enough to tell you more than once!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I love this card -- your colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete