I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mojo Monday #20

If you're here for the QKD contest, please scroll past this entry :)


Here's my card for Julee's sketch this week.
Used some We R Memory Keepers paper from the Precious Metals collection and that super cute monkey from a TAC set.
Pretty bright and happy today....I did throw some wet coffee grounds on the background paper and let them soak in for a bit - I can't resist distressing stuff.
Enjoy your day...hope you're playing along in the QKD party!

8 comments:

  1. I am here for the contest but more importantly for your lovely creations. This card is adorable, love that cute little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cutie pie monkey!!! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooza!!!This card is super!!!! Love Love Love it Girlie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Monkey card!
    Such pretty paper [wet coffee grounds]...nice touch!
    Cute Monkey stamp..
    Love the details...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the words in the little flowers. Thanks for playing, Tanis! :)

    ReplyDelete