Here's a card I did for CU today....if you want the full instructions of how I did the mask, go HERE.Hope everyone's having a great day!
Thanks for stopping by.
Here's a card I did for CU today....if you want the full instructions of how I did the mask, go HERE.All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
Great card, I love the Wish and Dream
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous -- I NEED a rock tumbler! If going shopping, all you need is some 18 gauge wire (for the cage) and 20-22 gauge for the accents (and the tools: wire cutters, round nose and chain nose pliers). The project makes its own bail for hanging, and the stone can have a hole, or no hole at all!
ReplyDeleteOhMy ~ This is STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMary
Stunning card! Love it!
ReplyDelete:-)
This is beautiful, Tanis!
ReplyDelete