I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Help??

EDITED to add....
Thanks Allison...fiddled with some numbers, and at least now it's in the middle (on my browser and computer anyway....)
How does it look out there now? Centered? I'll be happy enough with that :)

So how do I get my blog banner to fit my page width?
Anyone out there with blogger know how?
I've asked Allison already, so maybe between her and you all, I'll get this thing in the middle. And bigger?
Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

  1. You are going to have to go into your template and edit the HTML. You want to center the image (enter center before the image URL and /center after it). In regards to the sizing you are going to want to match the size of your frame across the top. You will have to find the size of the frame in pixels and then size that image (in a photo editor or the original draw application) and then you will have to re-upload it. OR send me your sign-on name and password and I can monkey for a minute...don't worry, I won't go signing you up at porn sites when I am done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can tell from my blog I have no idea, but love your new header and think it is great the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison has you covered girlfriend!! :)

    By the way, love the new banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new banner, too! I need to get one -- did you make it yourself? My blog just needs a whole new makeover! C:
    Chat w/ you later!
    Kerry

    p.s. -- did you get the papertrey white c/s yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new banner! I need to get one for my blog and Etsy shop.... I have it in my head of what I want it to look like, I just need to find someone that can do it for me! Do you know anyone that makes them and sells them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new banner, Tanis! Did you design it? It's really cool! I'd love to play around with one for my blog, but don't have a clue where to begin. Good job on yours!

    ReplyDelete