I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Challenge Two - Playing with Colour

Today's challenge might be a little easier, although those of you who said you'd never made an ATC before and went for it, WAY TO GO! Keep the ATC's coming, you still have until tomorrow at midnight to finish ALL CHALLENGES.
Just make sure you link them in the right post :)

Today we're working with colour.
Go HERE to view the January Club Kit and grab some inspiration. Then use RED, LIGHT BLUE and VANILLA to create today's challenge piece.
Any project is accepted...cards, layouts, altered items...whatever your heart desires.

Have fun and see you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. OK, will do, plan on doing my ATC tonight so will do that and this one, what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know the perfect paper for this challenge...I'll be back with my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again.....

    Here's mine,
    http://whiteribboncards.blogspot.com/2008/01/im-in-love-with-dream-street-papers.html

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my card for this leg of the challenge.
    http://stephanieearls.blogspot.com/2008/01/tanis-challenge-2-use-red-light-blue.html
    Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is a bookmark
    http://laury55.blogspot.com/2008/01/challenge-2-playing-with-colour.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun!!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/776169?cat=500&ppuser=88853

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my card for the color challenge: It's the Blue one...
    http://scrapaloha.blogspot.com/
    Sorry I can't figure out the link and formating features of my blog yet...

    Thanks for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my card for the color challenge...
    http://nicolecavitt.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-trying.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was fun, thanks for this challenge, mine is on my blog. www.flofollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete