I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, December 7, 2007

The week keeps getting better!

Wow, this week has been an exciting one! I've got news that I'm not allowed to share yet, but stay tuned....
And more news today that an article I proposed to "a particular card magazine" got picked up today (with a personal call from the editor yet!)
Hee hee ~ I'm all totally giddy today!!
Anyhoo, this is my card for CPS #42 (finally!)
I just picked up this paper, it's from the Signature collection by MME. The sticker is from K&Company and the rubon flowers are from Cherry Arte. Simple, but I sure loved this sketch.
Thanks for coming by...pretty soon you'll be getting more posts from me here, for some odd reason : )

6 comments:

  1. congratualtions on the article that is great and so is this lovely card, can't wait to hear your wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. This card is adorable.
    2. Congrats on the magazine article
    3. What's the news?! Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for her to share the news!! I know what it is.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Tanis. Girl, the word it out! Congrats! :) I'm so excited for us - woot woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your taste in colours, Tanis. Kinda reminds me of, well, me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! this card is sooo pretty!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete