I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, December 3, 2007

a VERY good monday

I won! I'm officially a Mojo girl!
Thanks Julee for picking me this week...
Talk about a good Monday....can't wait to see what she's going to send me.
Mojo 14 looks fun....go try it out!
Here's my mojolicious card (yes, you've already seen it!) Oh, and here's what she said about it (hope you don't mind me quoting you, Julee!)

Congratulations to Tanis, winner of Mojo Monday Week #13. This card just speaks to me. I love it's classic lines, matting and color scheme, with just a hint of trendy fun with the ribbon tabs and brads.

I'll be back very soon with my #14 card and the CPS sketch for this week.
Have a great Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, your cards are always awesome and inspiring. Loving this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, gorgeous card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, gorgeous card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats ... very well deserved ... beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! A well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and it is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete