I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lucky You




















Two QKD cards I made with the Lucky You set. I absolutely love this dandelion in this set...it was really fun to play with.
The little stripeys on the top of the green card and under the heart were done with a bar code stamp that's in the set too...

Well, I'm at home with a sicky today. Mrs. 3 year old decided to catch a virus somewhere. I need to get out so I can buy some vitamin C so I don't get it! I have echinacea, but I'm not so sure it works. Maybe I'll take it anyway! I can't sing at Christmas if I'm sick. And Mr. Choir Guy expects this alto to sing the soprano part and hit a G. Goodness.
Anyhoo, I'm rambling.
Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. These cards are great, that dandelion stamp is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo ooo oooo! I need to borrow that set soon! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and sorry about the virus thing... I am sure somehow we are responsible for that even though we have had an easy go of it! E coughed only at night for a couple days but is fine now... (but he was coughing the night he slept next to Mrs. 3 year old...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhh, I love that!! I love both those cards. I "need" that dandelion stamp! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - those are beautiful! I love the soft colours and the photo corners on the blue one. Nice job embossing and sewing, too!
    Hope your little one is feeling better soon. All FOUR of mine have yucky coughs...
    Take care,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Tanis! I'm sorry to hear the little one is not feeling well. Hope she feels better soon.

    I LOVE your cards! Question: what white ink do you use? It's so fabulous.

    Hope you have a good holidays, my stamping sis. Do take care of yourself and may the holidays heal us all of any physical ills. Hopefully, some rest and Vitamin C is all it takes. =)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, Tanis. These cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cards!!! :) WTG, girly

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I love that dandelion stamp!!! Gotta have it! On my wish list! :) I hope your little one feels better really soon.

    ReplyDelete