Hi again! Back with Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #11. I used some Scenic Route paper and stickers, a Stampendous flower stamp (thanks Tami jo!), a swirly stamp from my Flourishes clear set (Autumn Leaves) and a sentiment from an older SU set.Have a great week everyone!














What an elegant card, love your punch of blue.
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome! It looks great! can't wait to see your post using the other images you stamped today!
ReplyDeleteLooks super!
ReplyDeleteHi! It's my first time to visit your blog. And OMG, your cards are just gorgeous. =) Will be dropping by again for inspiration! Thanks for sharing. =)
ReplyDeletenina
So beautiful! I love the papers you chose for the layout! And your stamping... WOW-wee!
ReplyDeleteLovely. This is so soft and sweet.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love Autumn Stamps!
This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors that you used for this layout! Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is so so so gorgeous!!! I LOVE your colours and layout, :0) Mel
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love the soft colors, and the perfect sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW, as usual I LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous design and PP. Love the stamp too!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and the layout. TFS!
ReplyDelete