I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mojo Monday #13

Here's my interpretation of Julee's sketch this week. The rubon is from a super neat tin by Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves. Great card sayings in there.
The paper is from Imaginisce (have you seen their card contest? Hurry - only 4 days left to enter!)
Thanks for looking....




Don't forget to upload your picture of your stamped Christmas creation in Creativity Unbound's November Contest. The prize is a stamp set from Hanna Stamps - very cute!
Upload your cards HERE (you have to register first, but it only takes a second). Thanks for looking everyone!

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the paper and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love it! Especially the ribbon on the ends like that. How the heck does Julee come up with all these cool layouts? I may have to have a Julee Mojo week cause I am WAYYYY behind on her layouts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I need a way to organize all these wonderful layouts I see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant papers and a beautiful card! Fun layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful! Great use of the sketch in this elegant card!

    ~Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this card. Some of my favorite colors and the paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the rich colors! Thanks for the reminder to upload on Creativity Unbounds. I registered the other day and forgot to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!

    I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so elegant and lovely. What an awesome color combination too!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, Tanis! I love how classy this looks. And the ribbon tabs are perfect! Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so very pretty. I love the colors that you used.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete