I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, October 19, 2007

Caardvarks Eyelet Micro Challenge

Had to dig a bit to get those eyelets out again! Funny how things that were so "in" get replaced by things newer and better so quickly...
I love the stamp set I used for this one - Stunning Spirals from Sassafras Lass (definitely in my top 10 companies for clear stamps). These guys thought of something ingenious when they came out with the Fliparoo stamps. With this set, I can use the back of the stamp to make a coloured background, and use the front to stamp the spiral in another colour. There are a few sets like that in their collection. Very fun! Kind of like the two step stampin' thing (Stampin'Up!) but way easier, cause they're clear.
Enough rambling...time to go make lunch.

Question of the day: What's everyone doing this year for Christmas cards?

Have a great Friday, and a super weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Tanis, I LOVE THIS CARD!! The colors, the stamps, EVERYTHING!! Wonderful job! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love your spirals and punch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is STUNNING! Love the colours!
    As for what am I doing for Christmas cards, well, I make a different card for each person. I send about 45 cards. I use Stampin' Up, CTMH, Stampendous and TAC stamps, and SU card stock.

    ReplyDelete