I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Challenges Everywhere!

Wow, there's a lot of challenges out there that I want to do this week!
I tackled Julee's first (missed her first Mojo Monday last week....rats!).
Nothing much to say...the stamp is from Amuse and the Sentiment is from Card Greetings 2 (Green Grass Stamps).
Now who's going to have the baby boy so I can use the card??
Tami??? Laurie???
We'll have to wait and see who will give me my next nephew!

8 comments:

  1. well given our track record and the various "prophetic" messages we have been recieving, I can almost 50/50 guarantee I am having the boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your papers and colors, what a great baby card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute "BABY" card..love the stamp..nice coloring..pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute -- it looks just like a baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the gingham paper. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Love that stamped image! :)

    ReplyDelete