
Sending in a swap today for LAshby126 on scs.It's a 3x3 mini card and I wanted to make it simple. After looking high and low for Gamsol and a stump, I found a different brand of odourless mineral spirits and a stump at a paint store! After driving by it a billion times, my brain finally zoned in on the large sign on the store front "WE SELL ART SUPPLIES".
I had some good quality Berol coloured pencils from high school (they seem to work well - I'll have to borrow someone's Prismas and do a comparison).
And away I went! I find this method a lot more controlled than the watercolour pencils and blender pen.
(If you can find 3 words in this post that are spelled the Canadian way, I'll send you a little something...us Canadians, we're funny with our words. You've got until Wednesday the 18th to reply to this post and from the correct answers, which should not be hard after the first person posts, I'll do a random draw. GO!)
Thanks for visiting!














he he!
ReplyDeleteodourless mineral spirits
Berol coloured pencils
watercolour pencils
I like the Canadian (and British)way better... I just think it looks a little nicer!
hello Tanis!
ReplyDeleteGosh -- I guess once a comment is left the answer is out!!! =)
So, lemme guess. .
odourless, coloured, and watercolour??
I happen to agree w/ dana - I like the Canadian spelling of stuff ~ neighbour, favourite, etc....
Kerry
Why did I bother writing these on a sheet of paper: odourless, cloured, and watercolour. LOL!!!BTW, I LOVE Canadians. My great grandparents came to New York and Rhode Island from Quebec. My husband and I have been to Canada 3 times (Quebec, B.C, & Ontario provinces.) LOVE it!!! If you ever want to visit the lovely state of Virgina, that is where I currently reside.
ReplyDeleteHi Tanis!
ReplyDeletethe photo isn't loaded right there is no image... we all await with bated breath to see your entry!!!
Tamijo
I did find them without reading the previous posts first....honest! Here they are: odourless, coloured, watercolour. How funny, ayh?! :) LorieR
ReplyDeleteThanks Tamijo...that's so weird...it was there yesterday when I looked!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combo on this one. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAre these the ones?
ReplyDeleteodourless, coloured, watercolour
Great idea.
PS. thanks for the heads up.
OK duh, I could have looked at everyone else's comments. Yes they are the ones.
ReplyDeletewatercoloured, coloured and odourless are the 3 misspelled words.
ReplyDeletePat
What fun! I didn't even look at the comments first and I think I got em'
ReplyDeleteodourless
coloured
watercolour
OK, the Candian words are
ReplyDeleteodourless
coloured
watercolour
Americans don't use the "u"
This was fun
Gotta love that Canadian "u" :)
ReplyDelete"odourless, coloured and watercolour"...my spellchecker is screaming at me :) Found your blog via Allison's...you have some BEAUTIFUL work on here! Thanks for sharing :)
I know, I know!! LOL
ReplyDeleteOdourless
Coloured &
Watercolour
Of course, I had to check everyone else's post just to make sure I was right. LOLOL
Thanks for letting me play! :)
odourless, coloured & watercolour! thanks for sharing your creative work! great blog!
ReplyDelete