Yay! My computer is fixed. Lost absolutely everything on it, but at least it's up and running again!
It's been a crazy week, but I had to find something to share with you!
Here's one from a contest at my LSS. This one got me 25 bucks of free goodies!
I love chipboard and the supplies they gave us for the challenge were so fun!
I know, I know, it's a Valentines Day card, but I've been busy!
I promise I have something NEW soon!
Thanks for visiting me!
And thanks to all of you who have been subscribing...it gives me motivation to keep at this!














love, love, love this card. the chipboard is awesome -- did you stamp on it or cover it w/ paper or both??
ReplyDeleteYeah, you are back!! Love your card, soooo CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your back! And this is not necessarily a valentine; it could be an anniversary card :) Great card.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!! :) The card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back. Love this card look at all those colors -- absolutely stunning.
ReplyDelete