I've got some 6x6 pieces of a variety of papers, some Narratives framed journal block stickers, various ribbon and rick rack, some copper cord from SU, Icicle mini frames from KI memories, some Heidi Swapp ghost flowers and some die cut cardstock flowers from Die Cuts with a View.
So here are your rewards, my blogging friends.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and help me with one of two questions.
1. If you're a stamper who loves to stamp line images and colour them in, where do you get your stamps and what products do you use for the colouring process (what works the best)?
OR
2. What is the latest and best purchase you've made?
I love these scalloped chipboard shapes too by Li'l Davis Designs. The rubon is by Basic Grey.
So, I'll be awaiting your ideas and will draw on Monday, June 11 after the kids go to bed!
Thanks for visiting and good luck!














My most current favorite purchase has to be the xyron 510. (at least at the moment, until I buy something bigger and better)
ReplyDeleteI got a big package in the mail yesterday from an ebay seller. What a buy! For $22.00 (which included postage) I got 6 Lasting Impression brass Stencils, a pkg. of acrylic alphabet, a pkg. of AMUSE simple celebration acrylic stamps, & some sizzlets. Everything brand new! I plan on having fun today playing with all my new goodies. THANKS so much for offering blog candy:)
ReplyDeleteI buy Stampin Up the most and use there markers or prisma pencils to color images.
ReplyDeleteMy most current purchase would have to be my bind it all. I took advantage of a preorder and should receive it later this week. I can't wait to play with it. But if you want something that I have purchased and it is in my hands, that would have to be my Rhonna Farrer Flourishes stamp set. I love it.
ReplyDeleteHi there! My latest purchase is Making Memories Instant Setter. Quite important one when adding brads or eyelets. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI use Stampin' Up! stamps and color images alot with the aquapainter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I also like to use the blender pen with Stampin' Up! pastel chalks.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 300 hits, and thanks for the opportunity to win some great rewards! :)
I am a stamper and love to color in stamps. I love SU! and also Stampendous -- they have gorgeous flowers and cute animals ones out now! Addictedtorubberstamps.com is a great site that has lots of different mfg and they ship really fast!!
ReplyDeleteI love to use pastels and a blender pen, prismacolor pencils and OMS, and also watercolor crayons with aquapainter. I just read on another blog about these Fantastix pens that you use with chalk inks. I would love to try that -- love new ways to use the stuff I have!
Congrats on your hits!
I usually buy a stamp if it catches my eye, but must say after reading these blogs the past couple of months there are several that have. I use primsacolor pencils to color in with gamsol. My latest purchase, hmm, would have to say my Bind It All. Great blog thanks for sharing your talent.
ReplyDeleteThe latest and best purchase I made was the Cricut machine! I love it. The cartridges are well worth the cost when you figure out how much it would cost to buy all of them as punches. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCheryl KVD
I love the Bellas to colour and I just use pencil crayones from walmart :P as thats all I have right now! lol. one day I will get some good ones from Stampin' Up!
ReplyDeleteMy fav purchase would have to be my new Glue ink pad! its so fun to stamp with glue and add sparkles!
Great blog! My latest purchase was a bunch of the $1 stamps from Michaels. The finally got them in, I've been waiting forever!
ReplyDeleteClaudia F.
I like to add color to line images with the SU watercolor wonder crayons and an aquapainter. I also use prismacolor pencil crayons with gamsol and a stump occasionally.
ReplyDeleteMy soon to be most recent purchase (which will be Friday) is a couple of new Bella's.. WOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteI get a lot of my images to color in our of Stampin Up! And I love to use the markers that look kind of like a paint brush. They work SO well. And I also love to use my waterbrush with water color pencils.
The latest and best purchase I made was a paper piercer...haven't ever had one and finally just did it. It's a fun little guy! Thanks for the blog candy offer!
ReplyDeleteI love the slit punch I recently got. I also love using versa mark, so when I learned of the refill(yes I am new to stamping) I could hardly contain my excitement!
ReplyDeleteI buy (most of) my stamps at my local stamp store and my favorite thing for coloring is Twinkling H2Os - the colors are just beautiful and so shimmery!
ReplyDeleteI've only been stamping for a few months so mostly I've only used stampin up stamps and I use their markers or their watercolor crayons to color them in.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog hits!
I recently started buying decorative paper. I really hadn't before. Now I'm addicted. Any store I go into, I come out with at least a few (or a lot) of pages!
ReplyDeleteI love SU stamps. I color with watercolors or pecils. I also use markers. Coloring is one of my favorite things to do. My favorite purchase has been my primas. Now I know why everyone loves them!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tansi!
ReplyDeleteGosh...thanks for the chance to win such great candy!
My favorite purchase (at least for today) is Basic Grey paper. Wish I could afford to buy all of their collections!
I don't color very much, because I'm not very good at it. When I do, I use stamps by SU.
I must say my latest & best purchase was my CutterBee Curvy Cutter. I'm a bit of a circle & oval cutter junkie, and own probably 4 different brands in my constant quest for JUST the right one. I think I've found it!
ReplyDeleteHi! When I get on a coloring tangent, I like to use my SU stamps with prismacolors/gamsol! Until I break the bank and buy all the SU markers!
ReplyDeleteOh, super card BTW...love all the texture!
ReplyDeleteI use Stampin Up mainly, but also have lots of other companies as well. I'm really addicted to Penny Black cows & Bellas. For coloring them in I use odorless mineral spirits & blending stumps with Prismacolor pencils. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteMy latest greatest buy would have to be the scalloped circle & oval punches. so pretty.
right now i am dying to get my hands on some scalloped punches. i KNOW they will be my most favorite purchase, once i get them! :)
ReplyDeleteThe latest and best purchase that I have made as of late are the Stampin' Up ink spots ... these are the greatest and a really good deal!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new blog ... way to go!
Thanks for the chance to win a great prize!
ReplyDeleteWhen I do color, I like to use pencils. I seem to have better control with them.
Most of my stamps are SU, but Magenta are nice to color too.
My latest and most inspiring purchase was a venti mocha orange frappacino from starbucks!
ReplyDeleteIt was delish... and I mostly color outside the lines with my kids broken crayola's, the ones Ephraim hasn't eaten yet...
sigh... to have time to play like the rest of your readers...
love you, see you tomorrow...then I WILL PLAY with YOUR scallop punch!
I just discovered your blog...thanks again Allison!! I just (about a half hour ago) put in an order for some Gina K stamps. I love my SU!, but have also discovered PaperTrey, Bellas, Green Grass....Yikes!!
ReplyDeleteHeather L.
I use Stampin' Up! stamps. I colour with blender pens using the pastels, or the ink pads.
ReplyDeleteMy best latest purchase is my cuttlebug. You can do so much with it. I love adding the embossed paper to my cards. Thanks for the blog candy.
ReplyDeleteHmmm....I am still old school (I just use what I can afford I guess lol) but I found a really good deal on sizzix dies and bought a truck load of them to play with!
ReplyDeleteI always use Primacolor pencils and gamsol for coloring altho I just bought some pastels to play with. I have over 140 shades of pencils, so rarely am I wanting another shade.
ReplyDeleteMy best tool is the Cropadile. Don't leave home without it or the Trio tape runners.
I use the stazon ink to stamp the line image and the Stampin' Up watercolor pencils and the blender pen or aqua painter to color in the image.
ReplyDeleteMy current favorite purchase is my cuttlebug!
Pat
I do love my Cuttlebug and think it was a great purchase. I will use it all of the time! And I use SU stamps for the most part. I use SU black ink and watercolor using a blender pen and the inkpad lid which has been pressed down into the ink. I don't use a lot of lined images however.
ReplyDeleteoh wow my latest and greatest purchases were my cropodile (that monster punches through anything!)and my making memories paper trimmer. It's big but I prefer a rotary cutter to a "pulling one" any day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on all the hits and your awesome blog! Let's see... my latest and greatest purchase would have to be some gorgeous Magnolia paper and die cuts (My Mind's Eye) that I picked up at our LSS. I can't wait to scrap and share some pages!
ReplyDeleteMy latest purchase is a stack of $1 stamps from Michael's... gotta love 'em! I am a Stampin' Up! demo and mostly use their stamps. I like to use watercolor markers for coloring. I've added your blog to my favorites list - Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy choice for coloring in is probably the watercolor crayons that SU makes; it's easy.... and for the best tool that has been recently purchased, I would say it is the tsukineko glue pad...unlike any other...and lovin it!
ReplyDeleteWow, i love the questions!!! as coloring is not my favorite, but if i have to do it, i love the prisma pencils and odorless mineral spirits or my new favorite are my prismacolor markers!! which leads me to my best purchase ever!! i found a lady on craigslist.org selling the pencils in a set of 48 and markers in a set of 24 (new) for 30.00 for both sets!! i jumped on it because retail would have been well over 100.00!!!! deal of the day!!!
ReplyDeleteI teach classes in the local stamp/scrapbooking store, so get to pick and choose from catalogs what I want to use stamp-wise for those classes. I tend to use a lot of Penny Black, Stampressions and Hero Arts stamps, but love all the lines of clear stamps. I'm into inkwashes, markers, colored crayons and watercolor pencils. I hope to learn to use my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol too, but that always gets pushed back to use the others. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, great blog giveaway. My newest favorite purchase would have to be my 132 (!) set of Prisma pencils. I actually got them for Mothers Day and then I promptly bought the gamsol and stumps to go with them. I love all kinds of line images but the newest ones I got are from Stampendous (big poppy and some "treats") and Lockhart .
ReplyDeleteGeny C.
I don't LOVE to colour images in but when I do I use my aqua painters with SU ink. It works fabulously! I just need to practice the shading thing and maybe I'll like to do it more! Thanks for the chance to win some great stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love my Cuttlebug!! Especially the embossing folders. Thanks for a chance to win some great blog candy!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite purchase lately has been Glue Dots - such a little thing, but they make things so much quicker and easier if I'm trying to get a card done for an occasion.
ReplyDeleteWell my last purchase was H2o pen. I love it with coloring using waterpencels and using the h2o pen to blend everything together.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! I love all styles of stamps, line art and solid images alike. I love to watercolor the line images using SU inks and blender pens or watercolor them in with paint brushes. Solid images are fun too, you can color the image and spritz alittle water on it to make a nice watercolor effect!!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty new to stamping, but have a paper addict forever. I either make it or buy it or covet it until I can't stand it any longer. I consider it both the ultimate tool and embellishment. Your designs are beautiful and I know you'll be attracting lots more visitors as the word gets around.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win your prize!
ReplyDeleteThe latest, greatest purchase I have made is my Xyron 510, and the little Xyron X. What did I ever do without them. The little one is so perfect for layering tags!
My favorite purchase has been my Cricut! I love it for cutting titles and such! I usually use the Prismas, but I just bought some Copic markers...can't wait to play with them!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! My latest and greatest purchase was water colour crayons. I'm having lots of fun playing with them and my stamps.
ReplyDeleteDang, Tanis!! Look at all your comments! Maybe this is how I can get more than just YOU to leave me comments. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAs you might be aware, I am crazy about my bellas. I like to use prismacolored pencils and mineral spirits to blend them. OR, watercolor pencils & blender pen from SU! or I dip my blender pen in the inkpad lid to pick up some color and fill them in that way.
Congrats on your hits!!
Kerry
Hi Tanis,
ReplyDeleteI love the bella stamps and I usually color them with my stampin up markers or my sharpie markers. Great candy! Thanks for sharing!
Hi Tanis!!!
ReplyDelete1. I get my stamps from eBay or my LSS! And I like to colour them in using Tami's coloured pencils (like Prismacolor ones) and Odourless Mineral spirits.
2. Latest and best would be the Giga scalloped square punch (I believe you were introduced to its beauty today) and um the pretty papers and A Muse stamps from my Seattle trip. I have a problem. It's an addiction. Perhaps uncontrollable.
Blessings!
Cristina
Hi Tanis - I am a stampaholic and mostly purchase Stampin Up, Hero Arts and Stampendous. I love using colored pencils and am saving up for prisma's.
ReplyDeleteOkay Tanis, I have been shopping A LOT lately... Amuse, Cat's Pajamas, My Favorite Things, Anna Wights Sassy & Sweet Craft Shop (Memory Box stamps), SU!... you name it! UGH! But I have to say, right now, I am so lovin' my new Cat's Pajamas stamps. They are just wayyyyy tooo cute! By the way, I sent your package off the other day, hope it does not take too long to get to you. Ü
ReplyDeleteHi Tanis!
ReplyDeleteI think what you are looking for (mineral spirits) is gamsol.
Here is a link to a great tutorial about how to use it.
http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/tips_tricks/index.html
That is a really easy way to blend color, and it adds depth to the color.
Sorry, part of the address got chopped off...
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/
sassy_sweet_notes/tips_tricks/
index.html
All of this, with no spaces, is the link for the gamsol tutorial.
The stamps I use most are SU and I usually watercolor either with the reinkers or stamp pad.
ReplyDeleteHi Tanis,
ReplyDeleteJust spoke with Tamara and she told me about your blog. Thought I'd check it out...it's great btw.
My most current favorite purchase is my Stampin Up spiral punch.
See ya!
Tannis D
I think that when I purchase stamps(outside of Stampin Up) I try to envision what can I create. I do take much time when purchasing individual stamps, like at Mike's, Archivers, and other Scrapbooking stores, and of course my 7 year old also gets a say in what I choose. We usually end up with what he likes, such as dinasours, or animals in general. I try to look online for tutorials on blogs, and usually it helps tremendously with how products are used. I guess my favorite purchase would be my Cuttlebug and A2 embossing folders. I have Quickkutz dies, as well as my Lasting Impression dies that I can use with my bug! I feel bad because my lightbox has about an inch of dust and probably feels neglected. Have a great day. dorothy Freber(dorntoto@charter.net) Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!
ReplyDeleteMy current fav purchase..hmmm...I think it might be some of the ribbon i bought from American Craft at Michaels. But as for what is my fav way to color images..are still my watercolor crayons. I dunno why....maybe it is because I dont have prisma pencils...cause i hear they are pretty awesome!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ronee
Hi!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for the chance to win Royal Reward!
My favorite way to color is watercolor pencils and blender pen.
I find with an aquabrush I get too much water on the paper.
The blender pen is just right :)