UPDATE: So, I restarted my computer and that seemed to solve the issue. Unless it was coincidence. Any ideas? Anyone? BLAH BLAH on Blogger! I don't know why I constantly have trouble uploading images. It keeps redirecting me to the sign in page, and then I can't upload anything. Anyone else have issues???
I'll keep trying to post the picture...sorry!
Kimmie is having another challenge. It's due tonight, so hurry if you want a part of the action!
It was a pastel and black challenge. And boy, this card took me all the way back to 1984 and a certain pink and black dress. Funny how trends come back around. I quite like this one!
I used some Coaster circles from Imagination Project, my loverly scallop circle punch, Polka Dots and Petals for the background, Warm Words for the sentiment and my trusty Signo Uniball white gel pen.
Have a fine day!














WOW -- love the card. It looks so sharp!! A tru classic
ReplyDeleteOh! This is like, totally awesome, fer sure!!!! Hahaha!! I'm an 80's girl too, Tanis!! We rock.....and so does your card!! LOVE it!! Thanks for taking my challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This card is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow, that circle is never ending, it is great, love your pink and black.
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is wonderful!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHeading up North, to Central Florida, I live in South Florida, a time share thing for a week, it will be fun and VERY relaxing, nothing but pools and sun.
ReplyDeleteOh my, this card is just SPECTACULAR!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteTotally Tubular! LOL, joining in the 80's craze, I still feel like I'm there though, that's my problem. These are my fave colors Tanis! I just love this beautiful card. I have never seen a scalloped circle punch, but it looks fantastic! Gotta check around for one. Your cards a great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove all those circles. What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI love pink and black together.
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
Great job on your card. What fun colors & all those circles really make this a stand out card. Ida
ReplyDelete