
Check out Caardvarks if you're looking for a new challenge!
As far as I can see they do challenges twice a month and have some great prizes up for grabs.
I threw my card into the hat for the challenge that's due tomorrow - we had to use 3 different patterned papers from 3 different companies.
It was fun, and I like how this one turned out.
Royal Reward Update!!!! I still haven't heard from either of the winners from my draw on Monday. If I don't hear from them by noon this coming Monday I will redraw.
So check back!
(I'm not sure why this is such a problem. I wish people who post for these things would include an email address. I've seen so much unclaimed blog candy lately...so what's the point of entering then???? I'm very careful to check everything I've entered. Whatever.)
Thanks for visiting!














Beautiful card. Your paper choices are great.
ReplyDelete