I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Kimberly
(my first official tag! YAY!)
So here's my answers, and below, my list of taggees!
Have fun everyone!
Here are my one word answers to the following....

Yourself: Procrastinator
Your Partner: Best
Your Hair: Short
Your Mother: Supportive
Your Father: Helper
Your Favorite Item: hockey gear
Your Dream Last Night: forgotten
Your Favorite Drink: flavoured water
Your Dream Car: 67 Mustang
Your Dream Home: 1500sqft-on-the-lake
The Room You Are In: greatroom
Your Fear: losing someone I love
Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: Here
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Family
You're Not: famous
One of Your Wish List Items: roadbike
The Last Thing You Did: rode my bike
You Are Wearing: shorts and Tshirt
Your Favorite Weather: Summer
Your Favorite Book: anything by Ted Dekker
Last Thing You Ate: Ice cream
Your Life: busy
Your Mood: relaxed
Your Best Friend: Husband
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: creating
Your Car: Aerostar
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Posting
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Monster House
What Is The Weather Like: Cloudy
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

So there's me for the moment....and I'm tagging

Kerry Davis
Tamijo
Karrie Baker
Jan Scholl
Kristi Ferro

Looking forward to your posts, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment