I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Swirl Fun


My sis-in-law gave me some sheets and dies from a Rob and Bob Studio paper pack she got at Michaels, and they were begging to be used on Sunday.
So this is what I came up with. The sentiment stamp is from my favourite set at the moment - Card Greetings 2 from Green Grass Stamps - I used it with White craft ink. Cardstock is Chocolate Chip and True Thyme (SU). Can you tell I love my paper piercer?
I'm trying to figure out the best way to take pictures of my cards...I've picked up a couple of tips but would appreciate any comments on how you take your photos.
Hope you like the card, and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I have been eyeing those Green Grass Stamps for awhile, I may just have to give in now! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the colors - earth tones are so warm and friendly to me :). The swirly background was a Close to My Heart stamp from a LONG while ago and the little sparkles on the card were compliments of a Sakura Gel Pen from Michaels - love that little pen - a must have :) Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete