Just before I give this one away to mom (yes I know, I'm late, but I missed her on Mother's Day)....I got Polka dots and Paisleys (SU) awhile ago and I need to figure out how else to use it besides a background. This one also used a flower from Fun and Funky Flowers (See D's) that I cut out. And the So Very (SU) set that may or may not be in the new catalogue (how many more days????).
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Mom's Day Card
Just before I give this one away to mom (yes I know, I'm late, but I missed her on Mother's Day)....I got Polka dots and Paisleys (SU) awhile ago and I need to figure out how else to use it besides a background. This one also used a flower from Fun and Funky Flowers (See D's) that I cut out. And the So Very (SU) set that may or may not be in the new catalogue (how many more days????).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment